This is a NGv2 Pool - you can use your Suprnova unified login here ! (All Suprnova Pools with this logo share the same login and worker information - no need to re-set everything !)
Suprnova's CHCCoin Pool // Algo: C11 // LIVE !
1. Create account.
- Register here, or login if you already have account
- Create a worker that will be used by the miner to login
2. Download a miner.
- AMD GPU Miner Linux/Windows: Download here
- AMD GPU Miner SourceDownload here
- NVIDIA GPU Miner Linux/Windows: Download here
3. Configure your miner.
Settings for Stratum (recommended):
You then need to change "-u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password" to reflect your own account. Eg, "-u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword" Then go to "File => Save as" and save the file as "RunMe.bat" in the same folder as minerd. You are now ready to mine, double click on "RunMe.bat" to start mining. If you want, you can create additional workers with usernames and passwords of your choice here
4. Create a CHCcoin address to receive payments.
- Downloading the client & block chain: Download the CHCcoin client from here.
Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.